Restaurant prices are kinda insane...

It crept up on me, I've noticed but ignored or made sublte mentions to myself, but things have to change. RESTAURANT PRICES ARE KINDA INSANE THESE DAYS! The other day I got up early to take care of something then decided to hit Mickey D's for brekkie as I don't do it often. Got 1 has brown and Egg McMuffin, that's it. Total was just under $8. WTF MAN?! This is fast food, low tier food, why the fuck is it so pricey? I'll admit, I've been having a rough year and I turn to food to help get thru it. Sad, but true. So I told myself I'm going on a mission to cook way more and fuck these fast food joints. With the internet at my disposal, I can make pretty much anything if I can follow along with a recipe. I'll also be bitch posting and just talking about whatever again. I need an outlet, blogger might be it for me (again). Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts