I choked my chicken and I liked it.

Mom just taught me how to make a chicken dish she's been serving to us for decades.  Duszone means braised, and this is chicken duszone.  Get this, if you add a U before the word duszone it means strangled, (see what 1 little letter can do to a word?)  It’s a Polish thing.  And for my first attempt, mom said I made it perfectly. I did add my touch of seasonings. Mom and I really differ on what to use. Perhaps, I'll document it next time, photograph it and put it on my blog for you all to try if you want. It's very simple to put together and makes 1 hell of a good hearty meal.

This is the end result.  Sorry for the eh picture, but the lighting isn’t so good on the stove top.

So I’m giving myself 5 fat guts cause #1: I nailed making it on the first try, #2 It was freaking delicious

Location:  mom’s kitchen

I’ll do a part 2 to this blog to show you how it was made.

Comments

Popular Posts