Welcome! Good food is a coming

Welcome, Dobrodošli, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Witamy!

This is going to be about foods that I've tried from all over. In this country or the next, I will just post about dishes I've eaten and give you my thoughts on them. I'll give you the name of the dish, location and if I liked it or not.

I'm guessing many foods will be listed several times but they be from various locations. I'll even post some info on dishes that I've prepared myself and give them a very thorough critique.

I'm sure the the articles will be rough as I get my feel for the whole thing. So, comment if you like, just don't be too harsh. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

This blog will be translated into 25 different languages including drunkenese! Just kidding. If you speak American English, you'll do fine.


Sit back, relax and check back often. I'll add more features down the road and post many articles about my eating adventures.

-Brooklyn's Fat Guy-
= G =

Comments

Popular Posts