I'm on a mission. Don't you dare try to stop me.

Sourdough pancakes. I love em. I'm not huge on pancakes in general but will eat them if they be sourdough. The only place that I know of that made them was a place called Bubby's near DUMBO, but in the last year or so they have gotten a bit pricier. I eat there once a year so the cost overall isn't that great, but that one time a year is still kinda pricey.

So now I'm on a quest to find a buncha places in Brooklyn or Queens and maybe even Manhattan. What I'm really hoping for a place that's within a mile or so from me, that would be best. We'll see what happens. Starting the research tonight and maybe I can sucker, err... I mean invite someone to try it with me. They gotta be a lover of the sourdough as well.

Ugh my grammar is bad tonight, tired and not even 10pm.

Stay tuned for a review of some SD pancakes soon, as I have intentions on trying a place this very week!!! And maybe take a refresher course in some English.

Peace

-g-

Comments

Popular Posts