Some good ‘ol home cooking.

 

OMG!! Food pushers, we got them in every family from every culture, nation.  No different here in Poland with my cousins.  Most meals aren’t dainty either, they are quite hearty.  Veggie soups, potatoes potatoes potatoes, bread, potatoes, cold cuts, kielbasa, potatoes, goulash and so much more. 

Just sharing that tonight, I had a veggie soup with some brussels sprouts which my mom was like, “you don’t like those so pass them over.”  I told her I’d try it out.  Turned out I liked the way they were done and ate them.  After all those years I called the ‘aborted cabbage patch doll fetus’.  hmmm go figure.

                          IMG_0481

After soup, some good ‘ol Poland grown potatoes, goulash and a salad of cucumber and lettuce in sour cream.   Cucumbers, another veggie I didn’t care for, maybe because I haven’t had one in the states that I liked.  

                          IMG_0483

I’m not going into great detail about these meals.  It was just some awesome home cooking.

             I’m giving it 5 out of 5 Fat Guy Stomachs (and not cause she’s family)

                                 icon-newfatbellyicon-newfatbellyicon-newfatbellyicon-newfatbellyicon-newfatbelly

Location: Warsaw, Poland (slowly going into a food coma)

Comments

Popular Posts