Something so tiny, but so big on taste. Cupcakes!

Following an early dinner we had at Baby Bo's Cantina, my friend and I took a ride  downtown to SoHo to hit a store called Evolution. We were too late as they were closed. On the way back to the train we spotted this little open window and they were selling mini stuffed cupcakes. Baked by Melissa

                             IMG_0078


                                           There was a nice assortment of them.

                                 2011-04-27_19-20-25_640

My friend and I decided to order 6 of em. 3 a piece. Let me tell you, these are tiny. You can eat 6 on your own easy. Took them home resisting the urge to eat them right there and then and then miss an opportunity to take at least 1 pic of them.

                          IMG_7865

Taste:

OMG!!  It was like a person experiencing crack for the first time and falling in love with it.  They were so good I wanted to fuck them.   They are beyond anything you can call yummy or anything.  They are really kinda beyond describing.  My initial thoughts just then was after I tried tasting the Mint Choco Chip.  Perfect combo of mint and chocolate, and very moist.  I think the chips were dark chocolate.  I really tried to take time and savor it, but it’s so hard when they are that tiny.  For me they are easily 1 biters.  But for the blog’s life I really took it in 2.  I literally did a happy dance in my chair in front of my friend and she told me I had wild eyes as if I just tried the best drug (in this case a mini cupcake).  Is it possible to have a girlfriend made out of this stuff? 

           I          I’m giving it 5 out of 5 Fat Guy Stomachs

                                          

Baked by Melissa

592 Broadway bet SPring ST and Prince St

SoHo

Comments

Popular Posts